This is the self-paced version of Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition. Your student will complete this self-paced course via the Self-Paced by Apologia portal on the Canvas platform. The one-year access to this course begins at time of purchase.
This course provides a rigorous foundation in biology in order to prepare your student for college-level studies.
- This is the online, self-paced version that is completed via the Self-Paced by Apologia portal on the Canvas platform.
- The one-year access to this course begins at time of purchase.
- You will not receive any physical copies of the textbook, MP3 Audio CD, or the Solutions and Tests Manual. These items are incorporated into the self-paced portal.
- The Student Notebook for this course is highly recommended. You may purchase that by clicking here.
The self-paced version of Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition, offers one-year access from the date of purchase to the following features:
- Full online curriculum text of Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition, authored by Vicki Dincher. This is the digital version of the textbook. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the textbook.
- An audio reading of the text that your student can select to enhance online reading. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the MP3 Audio CD.
- The Video Instruction course material, featuring Sherri Seligson as the instructor, integrated into the daily assignments. This is the same material included in the Video Instruction Thumb Drive for Exploring Creation with Chemistry, 3rd Edition. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the Video Instruction Thumb Drive.
- Easy at-home experiments from the textbook that are also featured in the video instruction.
- On Your Own and Study Guide materials are the same as those in the print version of the textbook. The Self-Paced portal provides answers to these questions.
- Unique tests complete with automatic grading
- Desktop and mobile access
This is a full and complete overview of biology. It will prepare any student taking the ACT; they’ll have all they need to know of the biological sciences. Students completing this course will be prepared for any biology courses they take at the college level.
In this course, your student will:
- See the evidence of God’s creation as they learn scientific principles
- Conduct experiments in a methodical way that prepares them not just for future classes, but for life
- Take personal notes, conduct and record experiments, and be able to interpret results
- Develop skills to think through and beyond the textbook materials, and be able to create their own experiments from concept to interpretation of results
- Further develop skills in their own learning style and how they best process, record, study, and retain information learned
- Be able to hold a logical discussion on God and science based on facts and beliefs
- Before purchase, please be sure you have read the browser and system requirements for Canvas, the platform on which Apologia Self-Paced is built. If you are unsure if you meet these requirements, please try the free demo of any Self-Paced course.
- Any Self-Paced purchase is eligible for cancellation/refund if the request is made within 14 days from date purchase OR account activity is under 10 hours, whichever comes first. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund request.