This is the self-paced version of Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition. Your student will complete this self-paced course via the Apologia Self-Paced portal on the Canvas platform. The one-year access to this course begins at time of purchase. When registering for this product please register with the name and email address of your student.
This course is part of Apologia’s award-winning homeschool science curriculum for middle school students and is designed to help middle school students transition in their homeschool work from the elementary level to seventh grade.
This is a true general science course covering a wide range of the branches of science. There is a large component of Earth Science (modules include astronomy, meteorology, oceanography, earth study, geology, paleontology, and environmental science) to give students a great foundation of that broad field of study.
- This is the online Self-Paced version that is used via our Self-Paced portal on the Canvas platform.
- The one-year access to this course begins at the time of purchase.
- You will not receive any physical copies of the textbook, MP3 Audio CD, or the Solutions and Tests Manual. These items are incorporated into the self-paced portal.
- The Student Notebook for this course is required. You may purchase that by clicking here.
- Recommended level: 7th grade
The self-paced version of Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition, offers one-year access from the date of purchase to the following features:
- Full online curriculum text of Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition, authored by Sherri Seligson. This is digital version of the textbook. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the textbook.
- An audio reading of the text that your student can select to enhance online reading. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the MP3 Audio CD.
- The Video Instruction course material, featuring Sherri Seligson as the instructor, integrated into the daily assignments. This is the same material included in the Video Instruction Thumb Drive for Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the Video Instruction Thumb Drive.
- Easy-to-do at-home experiments from the textbook that are also featured in the video instruction
- On Your Own and Study Guide materials are the same as those in the print version of the textbook. The self-paced portal provides answers to these questions.
- Unique tests complete with automatic grading Note: AutoGrade+ content is included for the first student taking this course, if you choose to use this course with multiple students, you can purchase additional AutoGrade+ testing materials here.
- Desktop and mobile access
To read more about Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition, click the button below.
- Before purchase, please be sure you have read the browser and system requirements for Canvas, the platform on which Apologia Self-Paced is built. If you are unsure if you meet these requirements, please try the free demo of any Self-Paced course.
- Any Self-Paced purchase is eligible for cancellation/refund if the request is made within 30 days with Module 1 use only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund request.