This is the self-paced version of Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition. Your student will complete this self-paced course via the Self-Paced by Apologia portal on the Canvas platform. The one-year access to this course begins at time of purchase. Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, authored by Sherri Seligson, is an award-winning, college-preparatory high school science course for homeschool students. This updated edition is even more user-friendly and comes with a complete set of self-directed learning tools, to make sure that all students thrive, whatever their learning style.
- This is the online self-paced version that is completed via the Self-Paced by Apologia portal on the Canvas platform.
- The one-year access to this course begins at time of purchase.
- You will not receive any physical copies of the textbook, MP3 Audio CD, or the Solutions and Tests Manual. These items are incorporated into the self-paced portal.
- The Student Notebook for this course is highly recommended. You may purchase that by clicking here.
- Prerequisites: Biology
The self-paced version of Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, offers one-year access from the date of purchase to the following features:
- Full online curriculum text of Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, authored by Sherri Seligson. This is the digital version of the textbook. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the textbook.
- An audio reading of the text that your student can select to enhance online reading. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the MP3 Audio CD.
- The Video Instruction course material, featuring Sherri Seligson as the instructor, integrated into the daily assignments. This is the same material included in the Video Instruction Thumb Drive for Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition. You will NOT receive a physical copy of the Video Instruction Thumb Drive.
- Easy-to-do at-home experiments from the textbook that are also featured in the video instruction.
- On Your Own and Study Guide materials are the same as those in the print version of the textbook. The Self-Paced portal provides answers to these questions.
- Unique tests complete with automatic grading
- Desktop and mobile access
This homeschool Marine Biology course is rigorous and thorough. We recommend it as an upper-level high school course as it requires knowledge of general biology and assumes that students have previously participated in biological lab activities such as experiments, dissections, and microscopy. This is one of the few homeschool science courses that include an entire education on ecology. The creator-God designed the earth’s astonishing ecosystem for his glory and the needs of his creatures, and it is a crucially important science for Christians in our day to understand accurately. Apologia is known for texts that are very accessible — conversational and easy to absorb — even when the matter being discussed is very complex in nature. This text by Sherri Seligson is a prime example of that. It is clear that she is at once an extremely knowledgeable scientist and someone who has homeschooled her own children and knows how to teach and communicate with them well.
To read more about Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, click the button below.
- Before purchase, please be sure you have read the browser and system requirements for Canvas, the platform on which Apologia Self-Paced is built. If you are unsure if you meet these requirements, please try the free demo of any Self-Paced course.
- Any Self-Paced purchase is eligible for cancellation/refund if the request is made within 14 days from date purchase OR account activity is under 10 hours, whichever comes first. Please email email@example.com with your refund request.